10.26, Monday 14 May 2012 Link to this post
- Is it true the human ear never stops growing?
- If the universe is infinite then why is so much of the night sky black?
- How come the biggest corn flakes are on the top of the pack and don’t sink?
- Why do people imitate birds by whistling when birds don’t have lips?
- Is it true that dogs see in black and white?
- Is it true that dogs die from eating chocolate?
- Is it true that dogs can see ghosts?
- Was there a dog jesus?
- If there wasn’t a dog jesus, if a dog dies from eating chocolate, does a dog go to heaven?
- Or does the dead dog become a dog ghost?
- Is this why dogs can see ghosts?
- Because ghosts are dogs?
- And dogs are ghosts?
- Mountains, are they small or far away?